Monday, March 22, 2010


This is my beautiful sister, Carol, and her grandbaby Ella Quimby who is so darn cute & the subject of many of my scrap pages. Ella's mom just started a photography business and this was one of her sessions. Used a lot of prima papers (Watercolor Rainbow Collection) my favorite papers and a collection of Webster Page elements and DCWV papers. Of course, used my Tim Holtz inks (don't think I have ever done a layout without using at least one of them!). Of course the Martha Stewart loop punch made a sneak appearance in there as well! I just love this punch and somehow it manages to makes it way into many of my layouts lately! LOL! The journaling tags read: God couldn't be everywhere, so he created Grandmothers. Just loved that quote. Made my own flower for this one and the smaller flowers are a fiskars punch.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love that Martha! ;) Another gorgeous layout! All your layouts are so pretty. You really should consider entering in a design team competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Ella is going to do very well with her photography business! This photo is gorgeous, though it doesn't hurt to have such lovely subjects! Your page is just gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete