Monday, June 28, 2010

"Amore". This is my mom and dad on their wedding day 6/28/58. They were 17 years old. They were married for 46 years before my passed in 2005. I was so thrilled when I got my hands on some dusty attic chipboard. Here I overdid it and used the ornate gates and hanging lampposts which are inked with Tim Holtz and crackled. Papers are prima flights of fancy, raspberry tea and watercolor rainbow collections. The beautiful lace I found a few weeks back in Lancaster in an Amish fabric store. Vine and hinge are elements from different kits by my dear friend katieskreations4u.etsy.com. Of course Martha Stewart makes an appearance with the deep edge fan punch and garden trellis deep punch as well as her butterfly punch.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - this is absolutely GORGEOUS. I have to say, from the photo, you sure do look a lot like your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. Love the lace. Have to get some of those Martha punches.

    ReplyDelete