Thursday, June 3, 2010


"Missing You" - I love this photo of Nikki on her wedding day. She missed her grandmother so much and wanted to have her near for just a little while on her special day. I know this was so difficult for her. I wanted to capture the emotion of this photo and not overpower it with a million embellies (like I am prone too!). Wanted to keep it simple. I am doing a layout of her wedding, but was so struck by this photo and had to scrap this as well. Used Websters Pages Your life beautiful collection papers (Light the way and Pure Grace), bling is mostly prima (what else!) and used a few Martha punches (butterflies and daisy fan). Of course, tossed in some stickles for good measure!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous layout. I'd love to see your "stash" drawer. You've got bling bling coming out the wazoo...and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. I love the colors you used. Your layout captured the moment.

    ReplyDelete