Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Beach Boys". My nephews Erik and Ian at Ocean City, NJ two weeks ago. The netting, fence, flowers, greens, shells & beads are from a beautiful kit by my friend Katie (katieskreations4u.etsy.com). Starfish & mosaics are from Hobby Lobby. The shark teeth are real (thanks Brian!). The journaling reads: I hope you always have a shell in your pocket and sand in your shoes. Used Bo Bunny Paradise Locals paper (two sided) and Webster Pages scraps. Added a lot of Tim Holtz distress inks & stickles. UPDATE: Won layout of the week at Pages in Time (August 8) with this layout! Woo Hoo

2 comments:

  1. I've been itchin' to see the shark teeth layout! This turned out FABULOUS!!!! (Don't ALL your layouts? heehee!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. I'm planning to get to Hobby Lobby next month. Love all the Beach elements.

    ReplyDelete