Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Big Boy Harley

Big Boy Harley. This big guy (18#) was one of my flemish giant rabbits. He was an extremely smart and loveable dude! He died last winter. I used to breed flemish and mini rex rabbits. I still have his son Oliver (who sadly, is about as smart as a sack of rocks, but is adorable!). Hopefully in the next two weeks, I will be getting a female flemish. Haven't done a monochromatic layout for awhile & Jerry had taken a bunch of b&w's 2 years ago & it seemed perfect for this paper by My Minds Eye. Very simple layout using Tim Holtz black soot distress ink, Studio 18 rhinestones, thicker alphas & the scroll is Dusty Attic Laser Chipboard. Of course, Martha made a re-appearance with her loop punch (still my favorite punch hands-down!)

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous creature...and such a pretty layout. I wanna see your bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The monochromatic arrangement is beautiful. Like the note paper and love the rabbit.

    ReplyDelete