Friday, September 24, 2010

"She's so darn silly"

My 2 year old niece Ella again being expressive, dramatic, silly and adorable!  As soon as I saw this Prima So Cute Hide & Seek paper, I had to have it for an "Ella" layout.  Loved the colors & little characters.  Added bling, punches, loops, butterflies, hearts, balloons & brads.  Wanted to break up all the shades of pink so I threw in some lime.  Also used Best creation california stripe paper and my minds eye lost and found paper.  Used Colorbox ink, doodlebug alphas, Martha loop & balloon punches and EK Success butterfly punch. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - that entire combination is just adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable. Great curls. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture and the layout is great. Love all the colors and elements.

    ReplyDelete