Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The View from my backyard


This little guy (we call him Sparky) is about 250# and probably only around 2 years old. He's a frequent visitor to our yard in the Poconos. I got this wonderful kit of trees, fencing, pebbles, bird and animals from my friend Katie at Katieskreations4u.etsy.com. Her kits are fun to work with and I enjoy doing layouts for her shop. Used My Minds Eye paper collection (Meadowlark & Penny Lane) and about 6-7 Tim Holtz distress inks. Just wanted to do a very simple nature oriented layout and I think I accomplished the simplicity part! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to come up to the Poconos to catch a glimpse of this beautiful giant!

    What a fantastic layout. If I had a great photo of a bear, that close up, I think I'd crap my pants! (With joy, of course!)

    ReplyDelete