Friday, October 29, 2010

goofball!

Here's my tomboy 2 y/o niece Ella again dirty face and surrounded by little critters.  Maybe I should've named this "chaos".  It would appear that my brain is very scattered today!  Again used the Prima So Cute paper collection along with Pink Paisley sweetness elements and worker bee papers with some girls paperie tinsel and twig thrown in for good measure!  I again fussy cut all the critters (very tedious, but my mind needed something "mindless") and used colobox inks for distressing.  Flowers are from Sassafras Lass and alphas are doodlebug simply sweet with 3-D souffle ink

6 comments:

  1. Ok...she is just the cutest thing EVER! I love all the little critters, they fit the layout so well. Have an awesome day Donna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photo and lo. Went to a pretty Pa. refuge farm today and to a covered bridge. The leaves are about gone but it has been a gorgeous fall. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page. Cute photo. Love the critters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...what a sweeeeeet sweeeeet photo, and fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Donna!! congrats on your blog!!!
    This page is so adorable!!love all these little embellishments!! what a cute pic! so very precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna!! I'm a follower now! :) Adorable blog!!

    ReplyDelete