Friday, October 1, 2010

Mr & Mrs

Amy and Jason's Wedding 10/31/09.  I am trying to keep the layouts very simple without a whole lot of bling as I don't want to take away from their photos.  Journaling reads:  Everything I love is everything you are.  This is for Amy and Jason's anniversary this month.  Used Prima Strawberry Kisses paper and some old prima sasha papers.  Lace is from Amish Country in Lancaster, PA.  Flourish is from Tumble (Thanks Carrie, my other Canadian friend!).  Sign post is dusty attic laser chipboard from Australia inked and used my little showbox mini alphas

4 comments:

  1. Another fabulous creation! That sign post is so cute!! Perfect addition. You sure do have a knack for fitting just the right pieces into a layout! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are a very happy looking couple. Love the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great page. I love the lace, very pretty. I love how you used the sign post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Those pp's are so pretty!!! And such a cute couple!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete