Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Our Cake

Our Cake - This is the last page of Amy and Jason's wedding album that I made them for their 1st wedding anniversary October 31.  My theme was to keep the layouts very very basic and simple (less is more theory).  I think I've accomplished that.  Didn't want a lot of glitz to overwhelm and take away from their photos.  The journaling reads:  Believe in happily ever after and it will come true! Used My Minds Eye collection (my favorite collection of the season - I know I say that about a lot of collections, lol).  Used inkadinkado & colorbox inks.  Punches are from Martha Stewart and EK Success.  Flowers are prima athenas (skylight).

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Donna! I'll bet they are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo. Nice tones. Nice embellishments. Let us know how they like the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page. This is a Scrapbook they will cherish for a long time.

    ReplyDelete