Monday, October 25, 2010

Simply perfect in every way

Simply perfect in every way.  I made this for one of the nurses, Yvonne, that I work with of her niece from her September wedding.  Used My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Union Square paper collection (Happy and Perfect lines).  Used dusty attic fancy trim as a border, colorbox and Tim Holtz ink and stickles.  Martha Stewart makes another appearance in the form of her dove, daisy & butterfly punches.  Think I'm gonna retire the dove punch for awhile after all these wedding layouts!  Flowers are from Prima.

2 comments:

  1. It's pretty with very pretty colors and elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, you should go into business making these wedding layout/albums for people. You do such a BEAUTIFUL job with them!!!

    We need to go on a little shopping excursion soon! Let me know when you're available!

    ReplyDelete