Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tooting my own horn (again!) My 2nd publication! Woohoo!

Okay, so now I'm just bragging!  Actually, I'm not, just proud.  This layout of my nephew Erik, Snow Angel, was picked for publication in the Stamping, Stationery and Scrapbooking Magazine of Hobby Lobby for the January 2011 edition. Woohoo!  Wish I could submit some of my "better" layouts, but it has to be a layout with products you can buy at Hobby Lobby so I'm sort of limited.  Nonetheless, I'm still happy about it and pretty darn thrilled! Toot! Toot! He's a doll and I had fun making this last year!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations for being published again! How do you get their publications? The Hobby Lobby at Gettysburg was new and so very nice. I did look at the front of the store for the publication, but they were too busy to ask.
    It's a great layout with perfect colors.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Donna! What a thrill for you! Your layout is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, lady!! You are on a roll!!!

    ReplyDelete