Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My little snow dog

My little snow dog! This is a layout of Me and Murphy, my older pup,  from last January up our place in the Poconos.  Murphy had just turned 13!  I have been blessed and fortunate enough to have her for such a long time. Despite 2 knee replacements, several surgeries for masses & mild congestive heart failure, she's doing very well & still has those moments when she acts like a pup again!  Used all Bo Bunny Winter Joy paper collection, (fussy cut all the trees), Tattered Angels mist, various inks, punches, stamps by Judith and of course my favorite loop punch by Martha Stewart.  Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I love your dog and also your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT layout! What a great tribute to your obviously VERY WELL LOVED furbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Murphy is lucky to have you and Jerry as parents.
    Great page. I like how the trees turned out.

    ReplyDelete