Thursday, November 11, 2010

So sweet

So sweet - My niece Ella eating a candy apple at my sisters house last week after spending the day at the corn maze and going on a hay ride.  What a dirty face!! LOL!  The little journaling tags read:  sticky, gooey, yummy!  Not a big "red" fan so this is not my favorite layout, but I love this photo of Ellise!  Used My Minds Eye So Sophie diecut paper, dusty attic fancy trim, basic grey bloomers, EK Success butterfly punch, memento and colorbox inks. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. She's a doll and the layout is great. Love the alphas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not a "red" fan?!!! WHOA!!!!! What gives?!! This is too cute!!! RED IS GOOD! :)

    PSstttt....I never got the email from you with your December dates???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture and great layout. The Red looks good.

    ReplyDelete