Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snow much fun

Snow much fun! This is my sister Carol sleighriding (or something like that!) with Ella back in January 2010.  I was taking the pictures.  What a blast we had that day with Ella and Ian at the park.  Used Bo Bunny Press Midnight Frost Snow drift diecut along with Fancy Pants My Family paper.  The letter are thickers with snow glitter on them.  Trees are cut from my cricut and I used snow writer on them.  Used a bunch of different inks and punches & the little snowmen are cheap little things from M's!  Just wanted to do a very simple layout to try to get me out of the scrap funk I've been in the past week or so.  TFL!

5 comments:

  1. A fun layout. I like the squiggly border. Ella looks like she was having a ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glittery snowy Thickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! You, in a scrap funk??!!!
    Heck, I've been in a scrap funk since January! I STILL haven't gone back to scrapping, though I keep saying I want to! Wish I had YOUR kind of scrap funk....cuz your "simple" stuff is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete