Thursday, December 16, 2010

'Tis the Season

'Tis the Season.  My adorable nephew from last Christmas season when he was 4!  I had so much fun making this layout! Can't go wrong with a gorgeous Sue Pup sketch and My Minds Eye paper!  BTW, thanks Marlene for pointing out this gorgeous paper when we were out shopping last week.  You said "it was me" and you were right!  This is last weeks sketch at Pages in Time (where, incidentally, I am their Artist of the Month, yeah me!).  Dusted off my cricut & cut the deer, trees and star (and inked to high heaven).  Fussy cut the holly from Creative Imaginations beautiful Christmas paper I got at Melissa's shop in Lancaster.  Topped it all off with Deep edge (and small edge) daisy, dove, aspen Christmas ball and holly punches all by Martha Stewart.  TFL!  Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. WOW....this is so beautiful - and yup - TOTALLY YOU!! You have a unique style that is just so perfectly yours...and I'd love to CASE it some day, if I ever get the nerve!!! You ROCK the layouts, lady!

    ReplyDelete