Thursday, December 16, 2010

Waiting for Santa

Waiting for Santa!  Here's my niece Ella (Leesie) last year at 19 mths old waiting for the big guy to come (Santa, not Jerry!).  Used My Minds Eye Holly Jolly paper along with Pink Paislee Father Christmas (Special Delivery).  The reindeers are from my cricut and I inked them with Tim Holtz & a bunch of other inks.  The Santa alphas, Christmas coupons and red polka dot border are all from My Minds Eye Holly Jolly Christmas collection that I bought on a recent expedition to Scraptacular in Douglassville (awesome little shop).  (Thanks again to Marlene for zero-ing in on this paper for me!) Used Memento/colobox/versa magic and inkadinkado inks and dot stamp by Judith.  TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Wow - you totally rocked this layout, girl!!! I knew it wouldn't be long before you created something with that gorgeous paper!!! This is beautiful.

    Be sure to let Beth know you gave her a little toot here....she'll be tickled pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny comment about the "Big Guy". Darling photo and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout Donna! I so love it! I've been wondering how to use that paper... I may just need to scraplift a little! Thanks for stopping in the store :)

    ReplyDelete