Monday, January 17, 2011

Sisters

Sisters by chance, friends by choice.  Yup, that's me and my sissy Carol! We should've been twins!  She's my best friend and I can't imagine life without her! Wanted to change things up with a very clean lined layout (very difficult for me).  I had to truly resist the urge to add stuff all over, distress the bejesus out of it & tear edges, lol!  This photo is from my surprise 50th birthday party my hubby threw me December 26th.  Paper is Jillibean Soup Cold Raspberry (cinnamon stick, lemon juice) and Split Pea (ham hock) collections.  Flowers are all prima, inks by Tim Holtz & colorbox.  Thicker alphas and My Little Shoebox mini alphas.  Tons of punchwork going on here - used Martha (of course, my favorite loop punch) and EK Success.  TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Great LO! Love that photo of the two of you. You've really done a wonderful job with the clean lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You stepped outside your blog, and you did a wonderful job!!! How nice that you have such a wonderful close relationship with your sister. You're lucky to have one another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty. Very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just having a blast going through your blog! I love this layout. The colours and your embellishments are perfect for the photo. You and your sister look like twins!

    ReplyDelete