Friday, February 25, 2011

All you need is love

All you need is love! Did this for the sketch challenge at sketchinspiration.ning.com.  Used the "Be Mine" kit from there also that Trisha Hill put together for the fundraiser.  It is all Little Yellow Bicycle (papers, cardstock stickers & rub-ons).  Very simple and quick layout - not my usual style or color, but sometimes you just have to step out of the box! LOL!  This is my brother in law Terry and his grandbabies, (my niece Ella and nephews, Erik, Alex & Ian) on a recent visit to Amish country where they moved in September.  Hopefully I will see the little kiddos in the next 2 weeks (damn snow - stay away!).  TFL!

6 comments:

  1. This is a great LO Donna! I really love your choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like this very much! That background paper is delicious. Of course, having gorgeous subjects in the photos helps, too! Heehee!

    Now say it with me - No.More.Snow.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the background word paper. It was 51 here in Morgantown this morning, 31 on my way home but just flurries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great Donna,love the sketch and papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Donna!!!!! Isn't it fun to create a page so quickly! and so beautifully, too!!!

    ReplyDelete