Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Be Mine

Be Mine - I don't really do a lot of vintage type layouts, but I created this for the Bella Muse challenge over at Bella Creations.  I used the "Be Mine" kit from sketch inspirations which is filled with all Little Yellow Bicycle Love Letters paper collection.  Scalloped trim is from dusty attic, roses are prima and butterflies are Martha Stewart with silver stickles.  Alphas are American Craft thickers delight fabric.  Thanks for looking and wishing everyone an early Happy Valentines Day!

3 comments:

  1. Donna this is so lovely! Doesn't look to me like vintage isn't a normal style for you :) I do like that line of paper myself.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh....this is so out of your box, and it is so beautiful!!!! You can do ANYTHING, can't you!?! I'm amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Donna! Don't you just love getting out of your comfort zone?! You did a fabulous job here!
    BTW - I love your blog! It's gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete