Monday, February 28, 2011

got snow!

Got snow! Keeping it very very simple this week.  Did this for the sketch challenge #209 at sketchinspiration.ning.com.  Took me all of 15 minutes or so (and looks like it too, lol!).  This is my pup Shea who loves to play in the snow.  She looks fierce in this photo, but she's afraid of her own shadow & everything else in the world.  She's a mama's baby!  She's a 6 year old lab/border collie mix that we rescued at 5 months old and they think was badly abused.  She's a sweetheart! Used all Echo Park Wintertime paper collection,  mini alphas and elements.  Alphas are doodlebug loopy lous and used a dot stamp by Judith.  TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are superfast - just 15mins ! I love the photo of Shea and how sweet of you to take in a rescue dog. All my cats have been strays that I adopted too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO!!!! NO MORE SNOW!!! Heehee. But the layout is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete