Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My lil' valentine

My lil' valentine - My niece Ella and her daddy Terry (my nephew).  My sister was down to visit them on Sunday and took a bunch of pics.  We have planned several trips to see them (they moved 1.5 hrs away in September), but the weather has not been kind to my planning.  Hopefully, this Monday, the weather is on our side as we are planning a day trip to Lancaster to see her and the boys!  Of course you know that visit will be scrapped!  Used BoBunny Press Crazy Love collection for this entire layout including their alphas, stickers and cut-outs.  Did this for the challenge over at Sketch Inspirations

2 comments:

  1. Adorable layout...and girl! Hope the weather is nice for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Donna. I heard there might be snow again tonight. I sure hope they are WRONG!!!

    Your layout is absolutely cute!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete