Monday, March 21, 2011

Just Swinging

Just Swinging!  My heart is truly full!  On Saturday, Me and my sister got to travel down to the Lancaster area finally after many weather cancellations to see my little girl Ella!  I also got to see my new nephew Evan who is 1 week old and my cutie pie nephews Erik 9, Alex 7 and Ian 5.  This meant more to me than just about anything! We had a fabulous day together & went to a great place for lunch (The Oregon Dairy Store) and they had a fantastic park attached & we played on the slides, swings, etc.  I got tons of photos & this is one of Ella just hanging on the tire swing.  Used Bo Bunny Petal psuhers and crazy love conversation papers and martha stewart linked trim punch, Echo Park Sweet Summertime alpha stickers, cats eye ink and EK Success butterfly punch and Tim Holtz Stickles 

9 comments:

  1. Just plain SWEEEEET, Donna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout!!! We were in Lancaster on Sunday! Heehee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella's getting bigger and this is a very nice layout with lots of nice details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute LO! I love the little border under the photo! Is it a punch? Glad you got to have such a fun day together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Donna what very cute page and great spring colors and wonderful details one this beautiful page!!

    have a very nice day!!
    and also I go follow you great blog!!!!

    big hugs
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute page Donna, love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna! What an adorable photo and wonderful scrapbook page to show it off! So glad that you finally got your visit!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna,what a cute LO,sounds like you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Donna, this LO is so CUTE, I LIKE IT A LOT!
    I WILL FOLLOW YOU NOW :)
    Best regards,
    http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete