Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Life is Sweet

Life is Sweet - Created this layout for the Bella Muse March Challenge @ bellacreations.ning.com (where incidentally I was am the Bella Du Mois for March - Artist of the Month, yeah me!).  I was so excited about this as I absolutely love this site and the wonderful ladies on it!  Check it out for card/ATC/layout challenges and much more.  This is the image that Lacee gave us for the challenge.  I used Prima Reflections Paper Collection (Reflections and Kashana), prima flowers, Tim Holtz & colorbox inks, Martha Stewart deep edge daisy fan punch and dusty attic chipboard fancy trim.  Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Wow...this is gorgeous!! I see the use of Martha's punch (one of my faves) and it is just perfect for this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome image to scrap, Donna! You scrapped it beautifully and with such creativity! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun image! Congratulations on being our Bella du Mois for the month! You are such an inspiration...enjoy the recognition you certainly have earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being the Artist of the Month! What a nice honor for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout. Love the MS punch and congrats.

    ReplyDelete