Monday, March 14, 2011

Little Love Bug (Evan Almighty)

This little love bug is my new great nephew Evan or Evan Almighty as my sister calls him!  He was born Saturday night @ 10:25 weighing 8.13 lbs and 19 inches long.  Used Little Yellow Bicycle Snuggle Bug collection (boy all over, boy playtime & boy geometric).  The colors IRL are such a soft muted shade of blue - with the overcast skies today, I just can't seem to photograph the colors true to life.  Used Dew Drop brilliance inks, Martha Stewart loop punch (still my favorite) and EK Success binding edge punch.  The adorable "clothesline" banner is from my California friend Vickie (Happy Go Lucky) which was part of a beautiful RAK she sent me a few weeks ago.  TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Precious layout. You have a lot of babies born in your family lately. Great job Vickie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious, indeed! Another round of Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very sweet photo - and just a lovely page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this is such an adorable layout! Hugs ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete