Friday, April 1, 2011

Let's play hide and seek

Let's play hide and seek!  Okay, so I'm fibbing.  She wasn't really playing hide and seek with me - but how could I title it, "Aunt Donna, please stop taking my picture". Hee hee!  This was during my recent trip to the Lancaster area to see my new nephew, my old nephews (lol!) and my adorable niece Ella!  At this point, I probably had taken a gazillion pictures & she just about had enough & was trying to hide her face! Used My Minds Eye Stella and Rose Lovely die-cut and bg paper is Crate Paper Neighborhood picnic.  Elements are both Crate Paper and Echo Park.  Love to mix and match lines!  Added a few punches, ink, flowers and 3-D souffle puffy paint pens!  Colors are actually a bit brighter IRL, but it's rainy and overcast today so this is about as good as it gets!  TFL!  Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Pretty colors and a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, this is so cute-journaling I mean :)layout is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Donna! We hear that a lot around my house too! "Stop taking my picture!! So I have to smile again!!!" I love this page and your wonderful design!!!! Have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just DARLING!!! What a beautiful layout...and precious moment to capture on the camera. hope you're having a fabby weekend, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what wonderful pic so cute love it and it make my smile!!!
    you have made beautiful page!!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling page and love the photo!!!

    ReplyDelete