Saturday, April 2, 2011

Three bumps on a log!

Three bumps on a log! These are my 3 cutie pie nephews Erik 9, Alex 7 and Ian 5 during my recent trip to Leola to see them!  Isn't amazing how they actually pose on command!  We were at the park & they started hanging on this log & I said, "let me get a picture" and they actually came up with this pose on their own! LOL! They are such cooperative scrapbook subjects!  This is all Nikki Sivils paper from her Tree Lover Collection (Bucky the Beaver, Buckys Heaven, Bucky Bits and Be Green papers).  Used one punch, one ink and did some fussy cutting. Added a few Nikki Sivils elements and voile - a quick and very simple layout.  Thanks for looking.  Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Love the title, paper & boys. Happy Saturday! It's winter here in Morgantown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your title caught my attention - very cute pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yhave them trained well, Donna!!!!!! I love how you scrapped this adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so photogenic! Wow - you are a speedy scrapper. You were just there...and poof - instant layout!

    Oh, how I wish I could just sit and scrap again. I think I've forgotten how! Your layout is gorgeous, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a very lovely page dear and beautiful details!!!

    and have a very great day
    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete