Monday, April 11, 2011

Wanna Share


Two for the price of one today!  The first layout is Wanna Share. I took this photo when I was out to lunch with Ella a few weeks back and she was being sweet and sharing her OJ! Used all Echo Park Springtime Collection (Whimsey Scallops, Fresh Flowers and Growing Vines).  Used 3 Martha Stewart border punches, tsukineko brilliance inks, Tim Holtz stickles and a few extras.  Sentiment and photo corner is from Vickie (Happy Go Lucky) my California bud who sent me a beautiful RAK!  Thanks!  The second layout is Cutie Pie.  I made this a few months back, but am not that crazy about it.  This photo is from last October of Ella with her dirty face & messy hair - she somehow always manages to look cute (Am I biased or what!), LOL!  Used Prima Reflections Kashana collection

9 comments:

  1. AWWWW so adorable, love your lay outs and those are super sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too, too cute! What super sweet LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! You're not crazy about the second layout? I think I like that one better than the first - though I really like the first one, too. something about the colors and placement of those flowers just sings to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both adorable layouts. My fave is "Cutie Pie"

    ReplyDelete