Friday, May 6, 2011

So Proud (lil doll)

So proud! What a little doll.  This is our grandbaby Gretchen Olivia (4 months).  Picture taken from my marathon babysitting day on Wednesday.  She's so sweet & a really good baby!  Looking forward to having her 2 days again this week!  Precious! Used Crate Paper Neighborhood Paper Collection (friendly, together, and garden) as well as their cardstock elements and stickers.  Used some Tim Holtz ink and stickles, colorbox ink, a few punches and Maya Road alpha chippies.  Did this for the Sketch Challenge #218 at Sketch Inspiration.  TFL!

3 comments:

  1. She's such a doll. The LO looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way!! She is NOT four months old ALREADY?!!! Wow - time flies. Such a beautiful layout. (And I know I've said it before - but I really like your hair!! I love bangs on you!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's getting bigger (and cuter!) Great job Grandma.

    ReplyDelete