Monday, June 13, 2011

I just love that face

My 3 year old niece Ella! I truly do love that face!!!! I got to spend the day Saturday with Ella and her brothers - what a joy! Had one of the worst weeks ever and this was just the therapy I needed!  It distracted me for awhile!  My heart is full each and every time I see her.  She's getting so smart and so funny!  (just like her daddy!). Used My Little ShoeBox Die cut (Home Tweet Home - Springtime), Echo Park Little Girl paper collection (danielle doily, sally stitches and madison plaid) as well as their cardstock stickers and elements.  Added some Fancy Pants Its the little things chippees, about 5 different punches, some ink and photo corners.  TFL!

4 comments:

  1. She is adorable - and your layout is fabulous. I always love when you pull out your Martha punches on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you had a bad week. Hope everything is OK. She does have such a sweet little face! And that hair! Beautiful layout... I like that paper collection too! Hugs. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect embellishments and title for the sweet little gal!

    ReplyDelete