Friday, June 24, 2011

Sweet Summer Fun

Sweet Summer Fun! Here is my beautiful 3 year old niece Ella surrounded by her adorable brothers:  Evan, Alex, Erik & Ian enjoying a summers night on the front porch swing of their farmhouse in Lancaster County.  After dinner everynight they sit on the porch swing and share stories about their day which makes for some good entertainment for mom and dad!  Used Nikki Sivils It's Raining/It's Pouring paper collection with some old October Afternoon Go Fly A Kite elements from last year.  Colors much better IRL, but having another dreary east coast day! TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, what a sweet layout! I love the tree swing and kite! Perfect additions to that layout with those adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your work with these OA and Echo Park collections! This one would be my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to spend the summer. Another great page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous as always Donna! Love the LO's you do of your family. thanks for taking a peek at my blog too, and for your comment on my Mum's birthday party. we had an absolute blast!! lol she's game for a laugh, even at 90 !!

    ReplyDelete