Thursday, June 23, 2011

Two for the price of one today!  The first layout is:  Sweet Little Cupcake.  This is our grandbaby Gretchen (6 months old).  Took these pics on Saturday morning when we were babysitting for a few hours.  Here she is hanging out with her bud, Elmo who she loves!  Used Echo Park Little Girl Paper Collection, a ton of inks, punches, alphas and Maya Road Banners.  Used Heather Landry's June One Sketch

The second layout is:  Silly expressions.  This is my adorable 3 year old niece Ella (Leesie - short for her real name Ellise) and her pop, my brother in law Terry making silly expressions (happy, mad, surprised).  Just wanted to do a very quick and simple layout of these adorable pics.  Used Sassafras Lass Sweetly Smitten paper collection, a few inks and some alphas.  TFL!

3 comments:

  1. I just love your layouts, Donna. You know I'm going to be coming back to look over a bunch of them soon, as I have some baby scrapbooks to do for my twin great nieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at her holding her head up! Particularly like the layout with grand dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages. You were busy. Love the paper you used in both layouts.

    ReplyDelete