Thursday, June 16, 2011

A very very simple and extremely quick layout for the Sketch Inspiration challenge this week.  My 3 year old niece Ella doing what she does best - being silly!  Here she's wearing a little tu-tu over her bib overalls and was laying on the floor being silly wearing her big girl shades!  Of course, Aunt Donna (aka - aunt stalk-a-razzi) was there to capture her silliness.  Used Echo Park Girl Paper Collection and elements, colorbox inks, a few punches and called it a day!

3 comments:

  1. AWWWW this is very sweet, I love to do simple clean easy lay outs from time to time. This is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love quick layouts. I'd better...cuz I have to start working on TWINS albums!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious!! She looks adorable in her big girl glasses! I love the little banner in the corner & the ric rac! Great work & tfs :)

    ReplyDelete