Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Boys of Summer

The Boys of Summer - I may be a tad bit bias, but these 3 boys are the cutest around! Here are my nephews Ian, Erik & Alex hanging out on the beach Tuesday night when they arrived at Ocean City to visit with their Nonni (my sister Carol).  I was sent this picture last night & couldnt' wait to scrap it!  I wasn't able to make the trip to Ocean City due to other obligations, but I won't be missing it next year! Used Prima Botanical Paper Collection (Missing you and Time Words), fancy pants it's the little things banners, a ton of inks (colorbox, versa magic, tim holtz, inkadinkado) and a handful of punches.  Used doodlebug design alphas and a few stickles.  TFL!

3 comments:

  1. This is just great! Wonderful background, wonderful photo, great title! Gotta love the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous lay out, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome photo - and perfect papers chosen for this layout, too!

    Thanks for the encouragement on my scrapping. Can't post yet, b/c the recipient would see it, and it's a surprise.

    ReplyDelete