Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cute Cousins

Cute Cousins - These are our sweet grandbabies Gretchen Olivia and Chloe Lynn who are 4 days apart & just turned 7 months old.  Jerry took these pics 2 weeks ago when he was babysitting Gretchen (I had to work & he did a good job without me)!  Saw the challenge this afternoon at Sketch Inspiration and knew exactly what photo & papers to use!  Put this together in less than an hour.  Wanted to get it finished before Gretchen came to stay with Nana and Pop today & tomorrow!  All the hand made felt embellies were created by Vickie Tharp (Happy Go Lucky) and sent to me in a wonderful RAK two weeks ago.  She hand sewn all of them and I totally love them!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable LO and adorable picture!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable layout - great photos, Donna. Wow - they really are growing. And tell Jerry I'm impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, Donna!!!! I love your cute page and wonderful photos! (I nominated you as one of my picks for the sweet blog award!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came to your blog via Sharon's. Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Love it! Found our blog through Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos and great page. Tell the chief he did a great job.

    ReplyDelete