Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just splashin'

This is my step-son John and grandbaby Gretchen (6 months) hanging at the pool.  Did this for the Sketch Inspiration Challenge (#227).  A very quick (& I mean quick, 1/2 hr) and simple layout.  The die cut is Echo Park Splash and remainder is Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss barefoot surf.  Embellies are from doodlebug design (feeling groovy), alphas are also doodlebug loopy lous.  Add some 3D souffle and colorbox inks.  Looking forward to spending the day tomorrow with Gretchen.   TFL!

3 comments:

  1. What fun photos! Gretchen looks so adorable and at home in the pool!!!!! Such a cute layout, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do I love about this layout? Absolutely everything! The photos are adorable - and the layout itself is fun. You are my inspiration for my starting scrapping again. (Yup I am doing it...working on two small albums for my great twin nieces!)

    ReplyDelete