Thursday, September 8, 2011

We are family

Here are my nephews Alex, Ian & Erik with sister Ella this past weekend.  We were able to get back from our Gettysburg trip early enough so I could spend time with them before they headed back home to the Lancaster area.  I was so excited and happy to see them.  The boys were stripped down to their tee's playing football and I wanted to get a picture.  They happily obliged & this was their pose (of course, Ella jumped right into the photo too, lol).  Used Prima Sparkling Spring Collection papers, colorbox inks, doodlebug design border, Lilly Bee Design alphas and a McGill Fancy Square Punch.  Used Sketch Inspirations #204. 

3 comments:

  1. What a great photo of them! And of course, the layout captures the essence of the photo beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely background! I bet their Mother loves this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page! The photo looks professionally done! Yep - Ella is a very pretty name!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete