Wednesday, November 2, 2011


Cute Lil Country Girl - Here is my 3 year old niece Ella looking all kinds of sweet! Took this pic last week when I spent the day in Amish country with my family.  The journaling reads:  cute little country girl, sweet with your golden curls, full of giggles, full of love, you're a blessing from above.  That is exactly how I feel about her!  What a glorious day it was!  Used all Echo Park Country Drive paper collection, alphas, stickers and elements for this layout.  TFL



Together Life is Good.  Another pic from my visit last week.  This is me, Ella and Ian having some family time.  One of my favorite roles in my life has been that of aunt.  I relished the time I had with my nephews watching them grow & now their children.  Used Fancy Pants Happy Together paper collection and elements.

4 comments:

  1. Great layouts Donna! I love how you always have such great emphasis on the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are so inspiring. I wish I had the mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colors in the top layout and both layouts are so nice.

    ReplyDelete