Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hold on tight and never let go

Hold on tight and never let go.  Me and my niece Ella last Tuesday rockin' on the front porch just hanging out together.  What a great day I got to spend with my family and got tons of hugs and kisses!  Used Bo Bunny Timepiece collection, colorbox, tsukineko and tim holtz inks.  The foliage is dusty attic inked with tim holtz and coated with ranger crackle.  Did this layout for this weeks sketch challenge #244 at Sketch Inspiration.  TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Donna! Nothing better than rocking/swinging on the front porch! Nice pics and beautiful LO. Gawd...where do you find the time to produce so many LOs?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the b & w photos on this lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you go again, impressing me like no other. Every single one of your layout is so unique - and every one is beautiful. Gosh, I wish I had your talent, lady.

    ReplyDelete