Tuesday, November 8, 2011

One fine day

One fine day!  This is my nephew Cory and my great niece Ella during our visit to Lancaster County two weeks ago.  It is aptly titled as it was truly a very fine day!  Very difficult for me to do a negative space layout as I truly need to fight the urge to add a gazillion things to it, lol!  Created this for the sketch challenge at Sketch Inspiration.  Using up my stash of Sassafrass Las Sweetly Smitten papers, doodlebug embellies & alphas, colorbox inks, stampin up & Martha Stewart heart punches and Cosmo Cricket tiny sticker alphas.  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. You've got me singing the song, now...lol! This is beautiful. I always admire how you have the most perfect photos to put on a layout. Gorgeous. And you do negative space very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this nice! He's a handsome young man and it's a very nice layout.

    ReplyDelete