Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sweet Child of Mine

Another layout from my trip to Lancaster County two weeks ago.  This is my nephew Terry and 7 month old son Evan.  Look at those cute pudgy cheeks!  You just gotta squeeze them!  Was working on this and didn't quite have a title nailed down when "Sweet Child of Mine" by Guns N Roses was on the radio and that became my working title, lol!  Used all Pink Paislee Sweetness Collection (Love letters, pretty lace, picture perfect, element stickers), doodlebug design simply sweet alphas inked with Stampin Up celery ink, some robins nest dew drops, twine and buttons.  TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Another sweet baby! Great father and son photo and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when inspiration hits you like that and you get a great title! Love the LO! Very touching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love musical inspiration! That's one of my favorite songs! Gorgeous layout, Donna. Have a splendid weekend.

    ReplyDelete