Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Little Miss Sweet Cheeks



Yesterday I got my "box of love" from Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker that she was selling on her blog.  This is her new Sugar Cookie Collection which I am in love with & drooling over!  I used Love Always, Sugar Cookie Delight, I love you, sugar cookie cut ups and the borderstrip.  This is a picture of my niece Ella from last year which I thought would make a cute Valentines layout.  Also used Prima Ingvild Bolme inks (dark bark & vintage pink), Ranger liquid pearls, fiskars & EK success punches and threw in some buttons.  TFL!

4 comments:

  1. I can see why your so excited! This collection is fabulous! You work so well with it. I love your design and all the details. It's just so beautiful..and of course Ella is adorable. She is just the cutest little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest layout! I LOVE what you did with it! It really showcases that adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that photo of Ella, Donna! She looks so adorable!!! Your page is awesome - I love the pp's too!!!!! And your design!

    ReplyDelete