Wednesday, February 8, 2012

She is a real cut up (Ella Scissorhands)


This is my angelic looking niece Ella (lol).  Last week she took a scissor to her long and beautiful curly hair.  She took out a chunk in the back down to her hairline and for good measure, lobbed off a few inches on one side in the front.  The picture is the end result of my niece Jenn cutting it short and styling it.  Although it was a bad thing to do - I think she looks adorable with her new short and curly do.  Not so funny for mom and dad, but great stuff for a scrapbooking aunt!  The journaling reads:  snip snip snip snip, that was the sound of Ella cutting her own hair.  Did this as part of the sketch challenge over at sketch inspirations this week.  Used Hot off the press papers, a bunch of punches, doodlebug design alphas, prima and colorbox inks.  TFL!

4 comments:

  1. How cute is she? I love the new "doo". Love your take on the sketch Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww! I think every child does this at least once in their lives! LOL! I love your fun title, Donna!!!! And she looks adorable with her new short hair "cut"!!!! Your page is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you VERY MUCH, Donna, for your well wishes for my mom!!!!! Means so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna - wanted to let you know that my mom is home and recuperating now! Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete