Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Seaside Dreams


My beautiful niece Ella at 2 years old enjoying the shore at Ocean City, NJ.  One of my most favorite pictures of her.  I've been working on this layout here and there for awhile and finally finished it!  Using up my stash before I venture into some of my new stuff.  Used Bo Bunny Timepiece die cut, along with prima wood tickets, prima ink and dusty attic chippee gears & corner scroll.  TFL!

Here's another quick and simple layout.  My niece Alaina Elizabeth was born 11/3 and on 11/6, I travelled 200 miles to see her beautiful face! Big sister Ella is enjoying her new role.  Had a wonderful day getting to see my whole family and heading back in 2 weeks for another visit!  Used up my stash of My Minds Eye Stella, Miss Caroline and Follow your heart paper collections.  TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Donna, that top layout is fantastic! Perfect background for the photo. Love the picture of the 3 of you in the bottom layout. You are such a good aunt!

    ReplyDelete