Saturday, January 19, 2013

At the Zoo

 
 
 
At the Zoo.  This is a picture of me, Chloe' and Gretchen enjoying a day at the zoo the end of summer.  We were feeding the lorakeets and the girls were amazed at how they kept landing on Nana!  They had fun and in no time, were both petting the birds!  Used Kaisercraft Marigold Ornate die cut, paper collection and stickers.  Bird on the branch chippee is petaloo color me crazy and bird bath and firefly chippees are by scrapfx. Added a handful of punches, prima ink and Tim Holtz mixed media chicken wire stamp.  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Donna, your layout is beautiful. I love the huge frame and all the details, but my favorite is the photo with you and the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just feel the sunshine! Great picture and layout.

    ReplyDelete