Thursday, February 28, 2013

Just the letter D


My new scraproom is progressing right along.  Phase 1 of my workstation/cabinets is almost complete.  The cabinets are installed and just waiting for the doors to be finished - hopefully within the week!  The white cabinets look beautiful as does the floor to ceiling bookshelf that was custom built and installed! (Thanks Bruce Mann custom kitchens!).  The pergo floor is down & tonight the rest of it into my closet should be done.  Hopefully within the next 2 weeks, my white bi-fold closet doors will be installed and then it's onto Phase 2 of my project for the other side of the room.

I made this letter D for my bookshelf as I await the completion of my room.  Bought a chipboard letter at Hobby Lobby and covered it with My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart cardstock paper and dressed it up with the new Prima divine flower collection as well as their divine butterfly embellies.  Used a bunch of prima and colorbox inks, added some liquid pearls and a stick pin.  Used Tim Holtz' ultimate grunge chicken wire stamp & added Robins Nests dew drops to it.  Finished it off with some oak leaf punches by Martha Stewart.  TFL!

3 comments:

  1. That's great Donna. I love white cabinets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your room makeover. Love the letter you designed.

    ReplyDelete