Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Mixed Media Art Journaling


Art Journaling - Faber-Castell gelatos and big brush pens are my new best friends!  I feel like I'm a kid again coloring!  The thing I love about mixed media is that's its messy, has no rules, is fun and you don't have to be good at it!  I bought a dylusions art journal and am expanding upon my collection of gelatos, neocolors, dylusion spray inks and big brush pens for play time.  The first is always dream in color which is a combination of gelatos, ranger paints, TCW templates and inks.  The second is my heart is so full.  I made this because my nephew, his wife and kids are moving back to our hometown and will now be 4 miles from me!  YIPPEEE! This is why my heart is full.  No more 200 mile trips to Lancaster and I will feel so comforted knowing they are nearby all of us!  I used Tim Holtz mixed media stamps, TCW templates, gelatos, big brush pens, inksentials, dylusions misting inks, ranger paints and Tim Holtz grungeboard for my small hearts.  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment