Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Phase I - Scraproom Project almost complete



 
Phase I of my new scraproom is almost complete.  Today my cabinet doors were installed as well as my trim, moldings and bi-fold doors.  These are a few different views.  This is workstation #1.  This is the "shorter" side of the room and includes my workstation, closet & bookshelf.  Phase II plans were finalized this morning and will start this week.  They include a 12 foot long workstation on the other side of the room to house my computer, cricut and sewing machine.  Below that will be custom built cabinets.  When that is completed, I will see how much space I fill (lol) and determine if I will have custom cabinets built above the workstation as well or shelves.  We painted the room softened green by Sherwin Williams (beautiful job by my step-son John), oak pergo flooring and a country white ceiling fan.  All trim is done in white.  Cabinets have nickel hardware.  My sister will work with me on window treatments - possibly a roman type shade, but she already has a few design ideas.  I am thrilled at this point.  The workstation still has a small pull out drawer that is not finished or installed yet, but should be in the next week.  The cabinets were designed and built by W.H. Mann Custom Cabinets whose craftmanship is above the rest and I am thrilled with the results!  TFL!  


2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like it's going to be an absolutely awesome scrappy space!

    ReplyDelete