Thursday, April 25, 2013

Got Fish and My Fish Tales


My secret obsession (outside of gelatos and big brush pens) has been "Smash" albums.  This is one I created recently that includes these 2 pages.  The first is "Got Fish" and the second is "My fish tales".  This documents my first trout of the season.  Caught this 12 inch rainbow trout in the Monocacy Creek on a panther martin spinner.  I slid in the mud and fell in the creek up to my butt, but I got the fish!  Got another beauty of a trout (brookie) up the Poconos yesterday in the Tobyhanna Creek.  TFL!  Used Kaisercraft Base Coat paper collection, "smash" stuff, Farmhouse Paper Co embellies, Tim Holtz remnant rubs and letters and a hodge podge of other stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Love this Donna! What fun! Also love Rainbow Trout!

    ReplyDelete