Saturday, May 25, 2013

More "Smash" journal pages

 My Top 10 faves in my I-pod currently.  A little country "smash" done with some of my favorite artists that I'm listening to at present. 
 "Picture Perfect" - Some cute random pics of my beautiful 6 month old niece Alaina and my adorable 2 y/o nephew Evan, aka "Bugs".  Used a ton of different templates, Tim Holtz grunge stamps, ink and "snap" embellies
"I luv you to the moon & back".  Some random pics from babysitting last week of my cutie pie 8 month old grandson Jack Walden.  Used mostly Fancy Pants to the moon rub-ons, some ink and stamps.  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. They're all fun! Lovin' your playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun and cute pages! I keep collecting smash ideas as it's something I'd love to start doing!

    ReplyDelete